Ask yourself these questions:
- · Would you thrive with the freedom to make your own position?
- · Do you want a flexible schedule?
- · Are you willing to work longer hours a day here and there if needed?
- · Does it excite you to know the sky is the limit here?
- · Can you represent us proudly in the community?
- · Do you hate being micromanaged?
If your answer is YES to all these questions …. We want to talk to YOU!!!
We want a person who will be our AMBASSADOR to the community. Someone who will connect our company’s vision and mission throughout Livingston County to our neighbors we proudly serve. What does that mean? We have no idea!! YOU TELL US!! We want you to head a new position within our dealership to ensure that we are continuously doing everything we can to build and preserve our community. Someone who can identify, prioritize, and facilitate all efforts needed not only from our Dealership but other local organizations as well.
What qualifies a person to do this? Here’s what we think:
- · Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communication or relevant experience.
- · 1 – 3 years of experience with sales and/or marketing.
- · Experience in coordinating fundraisers, events, or philanthropic programs.
- · Ability to work independently and be accountable for results.
- · Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- · Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- · Experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other applications.
- · Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a variety of individuals.
- · Must have strong skills in multitasking and problem solving.
- · Clean, professional image, behavior and demeanor are expected at all times.
- · Must have valid driver’s license.
- · Must be able to have a flexible schedule to work extended hours for events or community programs as needed.
Unless you have a better idea – come tell us!
Requirements (so far)
- · Develop strategic plans to identify community engagement projects.
- · Further involve our current community engagement relationships and efforts.
- · Communicate with our Marketing team to promote, educate, and inform our community of the events and programs taking place.
- · Effectively manage volunteers for the events or programs.
- · Resolve any issues or problems that may arise.
Email resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you think you are a good fit to be Brighton Ford's Community Relations Manager? Brighton Ford isn't only a great place to work, it is a fantastic place to find a new Ford vehicle! We are proud to provide those in Southfield and the surrounding areas with all of their vehicle needs, including Auto Loans. Stop by the dealership to find the Ford you have been searching for!
Brighton Ford is located at 8240 Grand River Ave. just north of I-96 in Brighton. We are a family owned and operated business that strives for customer satisfaction. For more information on Brighton Ford visit BrightonFord.com or give us a call at (800) 836-8206.
Post a Comment