BRIGHTON, Mich - It should come at no surprise when we say that when Ford Motor Company delivers, they really deliver. While developing driver-friendly features in the 2015 Ford F-150, Ford engineers took it upon themselves to think about all of their customers needs. We're talking current needs, potential needs, and needs we didn't even know we had yet! The 2015 F-150 should be a piece of cake to interact with thanks to these ten features that the 2015 F-150 team thought of so we didn't have to:
2. Beltlines on the front doors make for additional armrests.
3. Sculpted finger relief on the inside door handle allows for an easier hold.
4. All lighting, radio and climate controls are grouped together on the instrument panel.
5. The indents on the back side of the steering wheel help with maneuverability when backing up a trailer or off-roading.
7. A customer's truck is their tool, so Ford chose not to include any radio or entertainment features on the instrument panel, aside from incoming calls and turn-by-turn directions. Entertainment information can be viewed exclusively in the center of the dashboard.
8. Rather than closing off the bottom portion of the steering wheel, Ford's four-spoke steering wheel allows for a comfortable grip on the lower portion of the wheel.
10. Ford created the large box step with enough surface area for a full-size work boot to both stand on the step and to push it under the bed when it is not in use.
The ten features the 2015 F-150 team thought of so we didn't have to are just a few of the incredible enhancements on the all-new F-150. We can only expect great things from the stronger, more advanced and lighter 2015 F-150.
Brighton Ford is located at 8240 Grand River Ave. just north of I-96 in Brighton. We are a family owned and operated business that strives for customer satisfaction. For more information on Brighton Ford visit BrightonFord.com or give us a call at (810) 836-8206.