1. Make a list. Write down everything that you want to buy, no matter how small, as well as the maximum amount you're willing to spend - and STICK WITH IT. Knowing exactly what you want to buy and how much money you have to spend will keep you from wandering around and buying items you don't actually need. Plus, you'll feel a zing of satisfaction every time you cross something off your list.
2. Do online research. A lot of stores such as Best Buy, Wal-Mart and more will price match. This means that if you find a better deal online or in a competing store's ad, these stores will match the price. Best Buy in particular will price match items that you find on Amazon, as long as they are 'Amazon Prime'. Reading the reviews and ratings of products online will also ensure that you're buying a high quality product.
3. If you're brave, hit up Black Friday. This event is a great way to score great deals on products your family will love. However, you should look online beforehand (combining tip 1 & 2) and make a list of everything that you want to buy. This will make it possible to get in and out quickly, and avoid the large amounts of crazed shoppers. ALSO, we will be having a Black Friday Sale Event with great deals on cars AND a 50" Flat-screen TV for one lucky car buyer. The best part about this sale is that we will get you in and out quickly so that you can spend more time shopping for your family.
4. If you do hit up Black Friday, or any other huge shopping day, make sure you stay vigilant. Make sure you have personal credit card information available at home in the event you lose a credit card while shopping. If you are using cash, make sure you stash your cash in a safe place and you only pull out the amount total when you're at the register, not the entire stash.
5. Know the return and exchange policies. Return policies vary from store to store, so make sure you know ahead of time whether or not you will have to ship back returns or exchanges, or if you can return them to the physical store in your area. Knowing how long you have to return or exchange the product is useful as well.
6. Don't forget about Cyber Monday. This is the biggest online shopping day of the holiday season, as retailers will offer special discounts on their online products. So just in case you don't make it out to the mall for Black Friday, check out the great deals that will be available to you the following Monday from the safety of your own home.
7. If you're shopping online, use common sense. One major downside to shopping online is that you don't actually get to see the product in person, so sometimes you don't know what you're getting. That's why we recommend following the golden rule of online shopping: if it seems to good to be true, it probably is and you should avoid it.
Hopefully these 7 holiday shopping tips will keep your stress at a minimum this holiday season, and help you score some great deals in the process. If you have any questions about Black Friday Sales in the area, or would like to know which vehicle's we can help you save big on with our Black Friday Sale Event, contact us today! We are a Fowlerville Area Ford Dealer with a huge selection of Low Mileage Used Cars, New Ford Cars and Certified Preowned Cars For Sale - all of which are available to browse through online!
Brighton Ford is located at 8240 Grand River Ave. just north of I-96 in Brighton. We are a family owned and operated business that strives for customer satisfaction. For more information on Brighton Ford visit BrightonFord.com or give us a call at (800) 836-8206.
Follow us on: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+
Post a Comment