1. Turn on your mobile phone, vehicle, and radio/SYNC.
2. Enable your phone's Bluetooth® feature, this will make your phone discoverable.
3. Press the Phone button on your vehicle to access the Phone Menu. Press OK. Add Device displays. Press OK.
4. SYNC will prompt, "Press OK to begin pairing device". Press OK.
5. SYNC will prompt, "Search for SYNC on your device and enter the PIN provided by SYNC". Press OK.
6. Type the number provided by SYNC on your phone key pad. Once pairing is successful, a message will display confirming that the phone is connected.
7. Exit the phone pairing process by pressing the Arrows to select the Exit message and press OK to exit the Phone menu.
If you experience any issues with SYNC®, you can perform a master reset. It will erase all stored data (call history, text message information, and previously pair phones) and restore your system to the factory settings.
Ford has provided a step-by-step process to master reset your SYNC®. Before you do so, make sure you vehicle is in park and turned on. Also, take note of any saved data on SYNC because this process will restore it back to the original factory settings.
1. Press the AUX button to select SYNC.
2. Press the Menu button.
3. Go to System Settings and press OK.
4. Use the seek buttons and find Advanced. Press OK.
5. Use the seek buttons to find Master Reset. Press OK.
6. SYNC will display "Confirm Reset?". Press OK to reset your system.
We do hope these step-by-step instructions help you with your Ford SYNC® technology. Brighton Ford offers a variety of vehicles that are equipped with the Ford SYNC® technology at the dealership. Stop by today to see the selection of Ford cars, trucks, SUVS, and crossovers we have waiting for you!
Brighton Ford is located at 8240 Grand River Ave. just north of I-96 in Brighton. We are a family owned and operated business that strives for customer satisfaction. For more information on Brighton Ford visit BrightonFord.com or give us a call at (800) 836-8206.
Follow us on:Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+