Ford received the “Texas-size” trophy (nearly three feet tall!) at the Huston Auto Show by the Texas Rodeo’s sponsor, the Texas Auto Writers Association. Doug Scott, Ford Truck Group Marketing Manager said, “This award means a lot to us, and we thank the Texas Auto Writers Association for validating what our customers have been telling us about our Built Ford Tough F-150. We appreciate their recognition of the quality of our trucks.”
Ford didn’t stop there, the Ford team picked up seven other honors by the TAWA including:
- Truck Line of Texas: Ford Motor Company
- CUV of Texas: 2012 Ford Edge
- Heavy-Duty Pickup Truck: 2012 Ford F-250 King Ranch Super Duty
- Luxury Pickup Truck: 2012 Ford F-150 Platinum EcoBoost
- Full-Size Pickup Truck: 2012 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
- Mid-Size CUV: 2012 Ford Edge Limited
- Outstanding Feature: Ford EcoBoost Engine Technology
Stop into Brighton Ford and test drive a F-150 and see what “Built Ford Tough” means for yourself.
Brighton Ford is located at 8240 Grand River Ave. just north of I-96 in Brighton. We are a family owned and operated business that strives on customer satisfaction. For more information on Brighton Ford, visit www.BrightonFord.com or give us a call at (800)-836-8206.